Metal Siding panel «Bar 21» - it is one of the latest types of metal siding, which imitates a wooden log look. Metal Siding combines all the advantages of light-gauge sheet metal along with presentable wooden look.
The advantages of «Bar 21»:
- resistance to sharp temperature changes;
- no flammability;
- corrosion resistance, increased resistance to atmospheric precipitation, ultraviolet and aggressive environments;
- low coefficient of thermal expansion;
- high strength characteristics, resistance to mechanical influences;
- manufacturability, convenience and reliability of installation (fast installation at any time of the year);
- hidden fastenings;
- cladding panel allows you to reduce the cost for heating the house (however the cladding is breathing, since it is not closed tightly);
- attractive appearance;
- environmental safety.
As a result, you get not expensive and aesthetically attractive cladding that can change the appearance of the building.
Raw material requirements:
- cold-rolled steel, galvanized steel, zinc aluminum
unpainted metal and metal with a polymer coating.