BlockHouse is the type of metal siding, which imitates a wooden log look. This is one of the latest metal cladding profile types, which combines all the advantages of metal siding along with an appealing and presentable wooden look. BlockHouse is roll formed from galvanized steel with polymer coating.
The advantages of BlockHouse:
- resistance to sharp temperature changes;
- no flammability;
- corrosion resistance, increased resistance to atmospheric precipitation, ultraviolet and aggressive environments;
- low coefficient of thermal expansion;
- high strength characteristics, resistance to mechanical influences;
- manufacturability, convenience and reliability of installation (fast installation at any time of the year);
- hidden fastenings;
- cladding panel allows you to reduce the cost for heating the house (however the cladding is breathing, since it is not closed tightly);
- attractive appearance;
- environmental safety.
As a result, you get not expensive and aesthetically attractive cladding that can change the appearance of the building.
Raw material requirements:
metal and metal with a polymer coating.