Ruscana Engineering Group presents a new modification of the Standing Seam Roll Former, model PSR-005-01, designed for roll forming standing seam profiles using galvanized steel including polymer coating with a metal thickness of 0.45 to 0.7 mm and copper, aluminum, zinc-titanium, with a metal thickness up to 0.8 mm.
Advantages of the PSR-005-01:
- profiling rolls are made of high-quality tool steel with heat treatment
- 6 pairs of profiling rolls with convenient adjustment of clearances provide high roll forming quality of steel, copper, aluminum;
- can be fast disassembled into three parts: frame and two profiling units
- facilitates the transportation of the machine, as well as movement on the construction site;
- It can work from household electrical network (220 v)
- easy and convenient transportation due to ergonomic handles
- the possibility of operating the machine in conditions of negative temperatures.
Raw material requirements:
- width – 15,9" (404 mm)… 27,9" (709 mm);
Roll forming speed: