Ruscana Engineering Group presents Standing Seam roll- former, model PSR-003, with automatic control system. This equipment is designed for roll forming standing seam profiles using galvanized steel including polymer coating with a metal thickness of 0.45 to 0.7 mm and copper, aluminum, zinc-titanium, with a metal thickness up to 0.8 mm.
Advantages of the PSR-003:
- Profiling rolls are made of high-quality tool steel with heat treatment
- 6 pairs of profiling rolls with convenient adjustment of clearances provide high roll forming quality of steel, copper, aluminum;
- built-in automatic control system (ACS) allows to automate the process of profile production;
- rotary wheels make it possible to move the machine both in production facilities and at the construction sites;
- roll forming speed control;
- the ability to specify the length and quantity of the product;
- the possibility of operating the machine in conditions of negative temperatures.
Raw material requirements:
Roll forming speed: