Ruscana Engineering Group presents a new snap-lock seam roll former, model PSR-004, with automatic control system.
This equipment is designed for roll forming snap-lock seam profiles using galvanized steel including polymer coating with a metal thickness of 0.5 to 0.7 mm.
Advantages of the PSR-004:
- profiling rolls are made of high-quality tool steel with heat treatment
- 12 pairs of profiling rolls provide high roll forming quality
- built-in automatic control system (ACS) allows to automate the process of profile production;
- roll forming speed control;
- the ability to specify the length and quantity of the product.
Raw material requirements:
- width – 417 mm…625 mm;
Roll forming speed: